Sign in to follow this  
Oljay94

Resolution

Whenever I try to change my resolution in game my client crashes, it sends me back to my desktop and doesn't let me use anything other than my start menu. Is anyone else having this issue?

I am not experiencing this issue, but whenever my Ascension client is buggy it usually means my Patch A is not up to date or I have installed an addon that conflicts with Ascension's custom features.

Have you installed new addons since this problem has started? are you certain your client is up to date with the latest Patch A?

Just some general troubleshooting here.

I get that when ever I try pressing the escape key when swapping resolutions, interface turns buggy and its haywire till I reopen the client, no joke. I generaly just edit my config file inside the WTF folder instead. It rids of headaches for me.

I've tried editing my config file in the WTF folder but I just get a list of commands not the actual file itself, I'm just going to try and reinstall and see if I have any luck with that.