Sign in to follow this  
Damjan1991

Population count

Hi everyone.

I just discovered this server and I had few questions I couldn't find the answer to after digging through the forums and also reddit.

Since I work US times, I can only play from midnight server-time until 5 am server time. Are there enough players on Andorhal during that time? I'd be doing battlegrounds most of the time and I don't want to play on the High-risk realm. What I'm worried about is that I'd spend time leveling to 60 and then discover that you can barely get a battleground going or find enough people for a dungeon.

I know there's that new seasonal server, but even if those people later come back to Andorhal I'm not sure what to expect. I was online for about an hour or less and world chat was almost dead. I'll assume most of the server is EU and that's why it's empty.

Thank you!

I havent played on Andorhal since Seasonal tbh, but usually on CtA Weekends BGs are up more or less constantly, dungeons are something I used to do most of the time with guild, as it doesnt pop too oftern if you are dps.  And I honestly would advise you to start your char on Seasonal, even if you wanne play Andorhal. You get x7 XP and gearing up in raid epics is super easy, just make sure not too loose all your gear (maybe run around in off gear and save gear in bank?). Afer the char gets transfered to andorhal  after the season, you could easily join a decent guild and do regular PvE (i know of some guild having NA raid teams, at least for Horde) and BGs during Weekends (they do pop during the week, just not constantly like on cta)

there is no set date yet, anywhere between 1 - 2 months i guess. 

If you're not in a guild yet, <Class> is most active on the times you mentioned. Raid times are 2AM ST. (Alliance)

Edit: Guess I forgot to check if you're alli or horde, you'll find there's plenty of people active in the US guilds from midnight and on, lots of raids happening. 

Edited by Vilbergo