Sign in to follow this  
Wazed

Wazed

Hi, i'm Wazed. I always wanted to make one of these even though I've been playing for a little over a year on here, so here I am. I roll on Andorhal and I prefer to play caster, so I apologize in advance to all the LS players that have no idea who I am. I don't think anyone that has known me on here knows me for anything besides playing a lightning build, although i'm sure there are still a couple people out there remember me throwing out some scorches from my first beta toon. I really only enjoy pvp and have twinked in the 19s/20s bracket on retail between cataclysm and wod where I played disc priest/ret pally (Wazed/Wazy). I guess since I've been here for a while its not so much as an introduction, but more like a bit of a round-up. Like most of Andorhal I started in Deeprun Raiders when the server first launched, and since then made a lot of friends that I've followed throughout multiple guilds and have been on both Horde and Alliance. I have around 40k hks and I enjoyed every one of them. I'm grateful for the friends I've made and the experiences i've had on this server. That being said, I am taking a bit of a break and it is this reason that I am now writing this introduction. I find myself only logging on for CTA and fighting against the same people. I like the small top-end community that Ascension has always had, although it can get a little demoralizing long-term when it comes to getting kills, winning games, and having an overall fun experience knowing that its all about who gets on what team during certain login hours. It's just more of a personal preference at this point, and I believe that overall the dev team has done a very good job managing the server in the time that I've played. I might log in every once in a while, maybe check out the seasonal server soon or play a bit when tbc is released, but as of right now im kinda done with the weekend logging. Just wanted to say that I've had a fun time on the server while I've played, and I'm grateful for the friends I've made along the way. 

• Like 2