Sign in to follow this  
fueryin

Help improving shadow warrior build

Im looking to improve tommyruins shadow warrior build: 

I like the class fantasy of this, but I believe it has to many survival abilities and mana regen could be better with better talent selection such as Rapid killing with Rapid recuperation combo. Also, not entirely sure where to allocate stats, I Just dumped all of it into strength since it is converted to spell power thanks to talent. 

Im down for anyone's help and a reduction on offensive abilities would be nice as well for easier management. take a look and thanks

It's certainly still viable, I've tested a similar build on the ptr when it was up, utilizing nightfall and maelstrom for instant fireballs and shadowbolts, I didn't use vamp touch as casting mid combat didn't seem efficient. His original build is definitely outdated so you'd have to do some tweaking for the updated talents, also there are some talent picks in that build that seem redundant or just sub-optimal.

There's a few ways you can make this build, and I almost never see it used in PvP which is where I play. You can make it so your shadowbolts reset your corruption to avoid having to recast it, but it's not guaranteed that you'll get a nightfall proc with each corruption cycle, even at 5 Nightfall REs. Same with SW:P on mind flay if you chose to run it, but being a melee class you wouldn't really want to be using a cast time ability. If you made a base of what your build idea is and posted it I could help you out somewhat with it. Would you be focused on PvP or PvE?

Edited by Zeeb

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Project Ascension

Embark onto Azeroth like never before, as you create and play the hero of your dreams.

Ascension Facebook Ascension Twitter Ascension Discord Ascension YouTube Ascension VK

Important Information

By using this site, you confirm you are 18 or older and agree to ourTerms of Use.