Sign in to follow this  
Hexent

Upgrading REs with Runes

So lately I've been encountering players who are saying that their mystic rune collection has gone far past 100. I'm always shocked to hear this since you can use mystic runes to re-roll good REs on BOE gear for re-sale. But anyways, maybe we just need alternative ways to use runes. Like upgrading the REs we do have to a better quality?

• Like 3

I've seen way larger, more complex threads that get so much hate and spark up heated discussions in them.

This is perfect. Small ammount of text, on point, and the suggestion is great.

On 10/17/2018 at 3:17 AM, Soklava45 said:

I've seen way larger, more complex threads that get so much hate and spark up heated discussions in them.

This is perfect. Small ammount of text, on point, and the suggestion is great.

As a dev (for another game) I appreciate longer and more detailed suggestion. If its short and vague it sometimes feels like someone is asking for you to pull a change to the game out of your ass but if the suggestion is detailed enough it feels more like a team effort. The problem is usually their fellow players who get too worked up over a simple idea.

Edited by Hexent

Do you also "as a dev for another game" feel entitled to reply on a thread thats 1 month old you NECROMANCER? 😂

Edited by Soklava45

I reply to what I see when I see it. I was away on vacation and haven't been playing the game or checking the forums for a while hence the delayed response. Are you one of those people who get pissed at people for reviving old suggestions? Personally I prefer that than people making copy posts.

Would be nice addition. Question is how many runes is the right amount for upgrading RE. I think 15-20. What you people think? 

I'd go with increased amounts. 10 runes from white to green. 20 from green to blue. Then 30 from blue to purple. Additionally I think it would be cool if we could use 100 Runes to reroll legendaries into other legendaries. 

Orb costs x 5 in Runes.

15 Runes White - Green (3 Orbs for Green)

30 Runes Green - Blue (6 Orbs for Blue)

50 Runes Blue - Epic (10 Orbs for Epic)

Edit: When i think about how easy you get Runes and the fact that ones collected you have the RE for use permanently do x10 of Orb costs would still be fine.

Think Legendarys shouldnt to be reroled.

However the option to upgrade REs would lead to a big price fall of REs on AH. Good for new Player, bad for the income of all.

Edited by Vedartha

I think a price drop for RE's would be good for not only the server economy but the server as a whole. I love that the Devs are working on raids for us but it would be great if they put more work into stuff for the casuals (as long as they don't royally fk up the game in the process like Blizz did) and this addition would encourage casuals to play more. As for my re-rolling legendary REs suggestion. I threw that in mostly because there are Legendary REs that are never on the AH and are too rare to encounter on your own.

Edited by Hexent

I usually stack up about 300-400 runes before rolling them on re's for new guildies.

I think the problem is that the many of the re's that are released are available from itemlevels that are BOE making it easy to get your bis re before a single raid gear, this is also contributing to the fact that some builds plateau in scaling because item upgrades aren't as big (a few exceptions I know) as re upgrades.